We are excited to have you join us!
- Provide you with plenty of garden produce throughout the growing season
- Teach you how to grow your own food
I am very excited to have you join our Community Garden Group this year and work with you.
I'll be posting more info in this blog during the next few weeks to make sure everyone gets their questions answered.
If you have a question that is not answered in the links below, will you send it to me in an email and I'll post the question and the answer for everyone to see.
During the month of January I have had a very limited amount of time to work on Garden related things since I've been out of town a lot lately and I'm busy producing a lot of garden videos with professional video specialists.
Please take a few minutes, if you would, and go to my website to learn more about our organization.
1) You'll learn a lot about our group by watching a few recent garden videos we've made at: http://liveandthrive.com/Gardening/Home
2) If you like what you see, you can register for our garden group on my website homepage, either as a "Working Garden Member" or as a Non-Working Garden Member".
3) Learn about our garden group from my daily journal garden blogs that I posted throughout the 2011 year.
Our 2012 Garden Season will begin on Saturday, February 4th. We'll start to open all 14 of our gardens one by one starting Feb. 4th. Some gardens won't be ready to work in until late March, depending on the weather and snow conditions.
Beginning in February, I will start posting daily garden blogs, setting up garden tours, orientation classes, meeting garden supervisors, and announce other garden classes i.e. how to start growing your own food from seed, how to plant peas by President's Day and several other early spring garden chores that will start in February and March.
I need the rest of January to finish producing some garden videos with video specialists. These videos will be posted on my website and will be made available to our members and potential members, making it much easier for more people to receive info about us and learn about our organization without always having to contact me personally OR come to our Holladay Gardens.
Check often and to get involved, respond to me via email.